Wednesday, July 14, 2010

can often go on errands

Be working at automotive engine and components field for 5 years. Be familiar with electrically controlled engine sales&applications.
Have a team spirit favoring exchanges and cooperation with others.
With CET-6 grade and fluent English speaking, be able to skillfully read English technical documents; Computer with NCRE-2 be fluent in AutoCAD, Pro / E and other mechanical design software and office software.
Hardworking, can often go on errands
Have a drive license B1 I have plentiful experience in practical management and have strong theory of management !
Especially, I know how to find out one way to solve problem. I llike to face problem, and never give up when strong challenge happening.cheap prom dress
If tried with all ways in the world, nothing is impossible.
I have strong courage.polo shirts
And especially, I know what is my aim and how to catch them with my hard work!
What's more, I am a good counterparter and prom dressa perfect collaborative person with people surrounding!cheap lacoste polo shirts Career Objective:prom dresses
To be one great supply chain manager, or perfect purchase manager with strong working experience in international group and whole management knowledge.
And I can also serve your company with one good factory manager.
Love is still the same
Delicious cooking
Romantic Lyrics